Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
For the third year in a row, Magento has powered more Internet Retailer Top 1000 merchants than anyone else—more than double the amount of any other provider.
Magento has been named the top eCommerce platform on the inaugural Internet Retailer B2B eCommerce 300 guide, with 41 merchants that list Magento as their eCommerce platform.
Magento is the top eCommerce platform to the Internet Retailer Hot 100, representing retailers that deliver the most innovative ideas in commerce.
We are excited to announce the latest version of the Magento platform to help continue that success into 2019. Magento 18.104.22.168 is here with new tools to help merchants fuel their growth while empowering developers to deliver on client expectations faster and more easily.
As merchants grow and evolve, so do the ways they sell, store, and deliver their products. Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) helps merchants improve operational efficiency by managing inventory across multiple physical locations from within the Magento admin. Additionally, merchants can:
- Assign products and quantities to each fulfillment source, such as warehouses, stores, distribution centers or third-party drop shippers.
- Track inventory at each source for easier management of inventory.
- Streamline operations with rules to prioritize and automatically control the inventory sources that are used to fulfill orders for each website in real- time.
- Integrate with third-party inventory systems
Even merchants with a single inventory source benefit from MSI with an inventory reservation system that tracks deductions from the salable product stock when customers add products to carts. This results in accurate quantity counts and high performing checkouts that improve conversion rates.
Improve your operations with Multi-Source Inventory
Smartphone penetration is expected to reach 90% in 2019 with nearly three-quarters of consumers engaging in mobile shopping. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) enable merchants to deliver superior mobile experiences that boost conversion rates and increase engagement. PWA Studio provides tools that will make it faster and cheaper to build Magento-powered PWA experiences.
With PWA studio, merchants can deliver app-like mobile commerce that is fast, integrated, and reliable. These experiences are proven to improve SEO and to drive 50% higher conversion rates, and 50% better page performance on average. Designed with the developer in mind using reference themes, guided development, and open web standards, PWA Studio also speeds time to market and lowers the total cost of ownership.
As an open source initiative, PWA Studio will have regular updates—independent of Magento releases—rapidly adding new features, reference theme enhancements, and quality improvements. With developers and partners already building PWAs we are excited about the future of front-end development on Magento. For information on how to work with PWA Studio and visibility into our roadmap visit pwastudio.io.
Deliver app-like shopping experiences in the mobile browser
Gone are the days of creating pages and managing site content using HTML and CSS. Available for Magento Commerce, Page Builder introduces an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface; a powerful set of content types like images, videos, and banners; and instant preview capabilities that enable non-technical users to take control of their content. Now you can create new pages, enrich products and categories, and launch content updates quickly and easily without the help of a front-end web developer.
A flexible grid system allows you to position page elements in a highly customizable way and in-context text editing streamlines the whole process. The appearance and behavior of content types can be quickly tuned to accommodate any design.
Page Builder is fully integrated with existing Magento functionality such as media gallery and widgets so you can incorporate these assets into your pages. You can also use Page Builder to create dynamic content blocks used throughout your site, and you can schedule content to go live in the future with content staging and preview.
Page Builder currently has limited availability for our Early Adopter Program. Page Builder will be Generally Available for all Magento Commerce customers as part of the upcoming Magento 22.214.171.124 release.
Create and manage site content with an intuitive, powerful drag-and-drop editor
In addition to these new features included with the latest release, Magento 126.96.36.199 delivers updates and enhancements across the entire platform:
- Magento Shipping – Added support for new fulfillment options and expanded global availability.
- GraphQL – a flexible and performant storefront API with rich developer tooling that is integrated into the Magento API ecosystem. Developers will be able to more easily query specific data elements from APIs in a single request. GraphQL’s focused responses provide faster and more predictable presentation results, even on slow networks.
- Asynchronous & Bulk Web APIs – new scalable APIs enable better control over the timing and execution visibility of API calls, at greater volume, and without waiting for all previous operations to complete, all of which allow for faster performance.
- Declarative schema – Ease the upgrade and installation process by allowing developers to declare the final desired state of the database and have the system adjust to it automatically, without performing redundant operations.
- Improved indexing performance – Sharding and parallel processing of indexers reduces indexation times by over 60% to support larger sites and quicker product updates.
- New security tools – Help further secure your stores and prevent fake logins with Google ReCAPTCHA and Two Factor Authentication.
What's New in Magento 2.4.5?
On August 09, 2022, Adobe has finally rolled out the Magento 2.4.5 release for general availability.
This time Adobe has worked very hard on the updates, and the latest version of Magento 2 is the outcome of it. According to the official Adobe Commerce DevDocs, the Magento 2.4.5 release contains over 290 quality fixes and enhancements. Moreover, Magento 2.4.5 is much better in terms of performance, security, and platform experience.
It is a great news for everyone in the Magento community to see the platform thriving with amazing feature updates and enhancements. Store owners can now upgrade Magento store to the latest Magento 2.4.5 for improved eCommerce operations.
Magento 2.4.5 Release Highlights
- Fixed over 290 quality issues and enhancements.
- 20+ security fixes and enhancements.
- Improved performance – 3x higher order throughput.
- Support for Composer 2.2, TinyMCE 5.10.2, and jQueryUI 1.13.1.
- Compatible with Page Builder v.1.7.2 and PWA Studio v.12.5.x.
- GraphQL enhancements.
- Apple pay is available for all merchants.
- Built-in Google Tag module to upgrade to Google Analytics 4.
Everything You Need to Know About Magento 2.4.5 Release
There are plenty of new things for the Magento enthusiast in the latest release of Adobe Commerce. Magento 2.4.5 release comes with plenty of improvements and bug fixes. The highlights of the Magento 2.4.5 release notes are provided here briefly:
According to the official Adobe Commerce DevDocs, the Magento 2.4.5 release contains 20 security fixes and improvements. Therefore, making it a big release from the security point of view. Some of the security enhancements of Magento 2.4.5 are listed below.
- Google reCAPTCHA support to Wish List Sharing, Create New Account, and Gift Card forms.
- Added the ACL resources to the inventory.
- Inventory template security enhancement.
- Inventory template security enhanced.
Adobe has worked a lot on enhancing the platform for the developers in the Magento 2.4.5 release. Here are some of the platform enhancements in the latest Magento 2.4.5 release.
- Support for Composer 2.2, TincMCE 5.10.2, and jQuery 1.13.1.
- DHL integration schema updated from v6.0 to v6.2.
- All outdated Js libs have been updated to the latest version in Magento 2.4.5.
- Twenty composer dependencies updated to the latest version.
GraphQL Performance Enhancements
Magento 2.4.5 release comes with plenty of GraphQL performance enhancements for the developers. The Magento 2.4.5 release includes:
- Faster rebuilding of unified storefront GraphQL schema on deployment.
- GraphQL API capability to consume the authorization token expiration date/time.
- Allows to disable the session cookies for all GraphQL operations completely.
- Session usage has been removed from the
In the latest Magento 2.4.5 release, team Adobe has added Apple Pay as a new payment option. There are also a few changes in the PayPal and Braintree payment options. The highlights of the payment enhancements in Magento 2.4.5 features are listed below.
- Apple Pay is now available for all merchants.
- The PayPal Pay Later option is now available for merchants in Italy and Spain.
- Store admin can now preview PayPal Credit card & Pay Later buttons in the backend.
- Removed Braintree KNOUNT fraud protection from the Magento 2.4.5 codebase.
- ‘Always request 3DS’ option has been added for the Braintree payments.
- PWA Studio v.12.5.x is now fully compatible with Magento 2.4.5 release.
- PWA Studio storefront collects the customer’s behavior for web analytics services through eventing.
- Store admin can deploy a service such as Google Tag Manager from the admin.
Major Issue Fixed in Magento 2.4.5 Release
The Magento 2.4.5 has fixed over a hundred issues that were reported in the earlier versions. Some of the major issues fixed are listed below.
- Changing the Admin URL no longer throws an exception.
- Fixed issues related to Adobe Stock sign-out.
- The cart total for a bundle product is correctly calculated when the Product Subselect rule is applied.
- Fixed the DOM errors related to the address search pop-up on the billing step of the checkout workflow.
- A single login is now valid for multiple store views for shoppers with global account sharing.
- Issue fixes in the Admin Action Log report.
- A Correct price for the configurable products is displayed on the product page after changing its quantity.
- The system emails work completely fine with the email addresses containing “.-“.
- Error is displayed on the shipping page when the customer enters an invalid email.
- Fixed logo-related issues in the storefront print order/invoice/credit memo pages.
- Admin can now set the session size to 0 from the backend, which no longer logs out the admin.
- The admin can now translate the title of the ‘Show Password’ checkbox on various pages.
- Images on the product pages are now displayed perfectly without any flickering.
- Fixed the functioning of the unsubscribe URL in the email newsletter.
- Customer name is correctly displayed for the orders placed by guest customers with PayPal.
- Filtering products by color in the layered navigation now works perfectly fine.
- The table rate shipping amount is no longer calculated for the virtual products.
- Lengthy names in the product grid are word-wrapped.
Cheap Recommended Magento 2.4.5 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting is 100% Compatible with Magento 2.4.5
As a technology focused web host, ASPHostPortal's web hosting packages are designed to support popular web development technologies. Windows and Magento 2.4.5 hosting are at the core of their business practice. ASPHostPortal has over 10 years combined experience in .NET, PHP, Network Administration, System Integration and related technologies to support mission critical hosting for applications built on these platforms.
ASPHostPortal is Microsoft No #1 Hosting Partner
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC 6, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
ASPHostPortal Magento 2.4.5 Hosting is Affordable
With regard to the Windows hosting packages, ASPHostPortal.com releases eight plans called Host Intro, Host One until Host Seven at the prices of $1.00/mo, $5.00/mo until $70.00/mo. Three billing cycles with different prices are available. For instance, the prices of the primary plan are rated at $5.00/mo for 3-year term, $6.00/mo for 1-year term and $8.00/mo for 3-month term.
ASPHostPortal Magento 2.4.5 Hosting Speed and Uptime
ASPHostPortal reaches its 100% guarantee perfectly reaching its uptime guarantee. The success of ASPHostPortal results from its world-class data centers, latest technologies and many engineers’ commitments.
ASPHostPortal has multiple data centers in (US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Chennai), Canada (Toronto), Brazil (Sao Paulo)).You can be rest assured that your websites or dedicated servers are secured, managed and monitored in a state-of-the-art facility, and as a customer you have access to their engineers and the most reliable support team.
Cheap Recommended UK Magento 2.4.5 Hosting Recommendation
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Using Premium Servers For Their Magento 2.4.5 Hosting
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is using Premium servers from Dell; servers deliver excellent balance of outstanding performance, availability and flexibility for your growing network infrastructure applications as well as web, messaging, database and file/print consolidation.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Has WordClass Data Center
UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides global, on-demand data center and hosting services from facilities across the European Continent. They leverage best-in-class connectivity and technology to innovate industry leading, fully automated solutions that empower enterprises with complete access, control, security, and scalability. Their servers are located in the four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany) and Paris (France).
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Has Excellent Uptime Rate
Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 UK Hosting Partner
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
Cheap Recommended India Magento 2.4.5 Hosting Recommendation
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is The Best India Magento 2.4.5 Hosting
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best Magento 2.4.5 hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable Magento 2.4.5 hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Offers Uptime Guarantee
As the most reliable web hosting company, WindowsASPNETHosting.in guarantees at least 99.9% uptime, meaning that customers’ websites can be accessible at any time on the web. This is because the company uses 100% factory built and tested DELL servers, featuring SSD, RAID 5, 2x AMD Opteron 4226, and 32GB of RAM to maximize uptime to the largest extent.
Besides, WindowsASPNETHosting.in leverages the power of world-class data center to place these quality and robust web servers. The data center is rent from NWT – the largest IDC in India, featuring UPS for unceasing and stable power supply, advanced cooling system for climate control, DDoS response to avoid malicious attack, tier 3 telecom provider to shorten the network path, firewall to block unnecessary ports, and 24/7 monitoring to ensure all the facilities are working properly.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Has Expert Customer Service
As customer service is the most essential part in web hosting, WindowsASPNETHosting.in spares no effort to satisfy every customer. This company owns a team of passionate and professional technical staffs, who are accessible twenty-four hours one day and seven days one week, even deep at night. In view of the support way, WindowsASPNETHosting.in makes customers well-prepared with email ticket. It contains quantities of hosting related articles in the knowledgebase, which is placed right under the support section.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is Microsoft No #1 India Hosting Partner
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is the India’s #1 Windows hosting provider that offers the most reliable world class Windows hosting solutions for their customers. WindowsASPNETHosting.in provides high quality affordable India’s Windows hosting services for personal and companies of all sizes. Host your website with an innovative, reliable, and a friendly India’s Windows hosting company who cares about your business.