What is ASP.NET Core MVC?
The ASP.NET Core MVC framework is a lightweight, open source, highly testable presentation framework optimized for use with ASP.NET Core.
ASP.NET Core MVC provides a patterns-based way to build dynamic websites that enables a clean separation of concerns. It gives you full control over markup, supports TDD-friendly development and uses the latest web standards.
ASP.NET Core MVC includes the following:
- RoutingASP.NET Core MVC is built on top of ASP.NET Core's routing, a powerful URL-mapping component that lets you build applications that have comprehensible and searchable URLs. This enables you to define your application's URL naming patterns that work well for search engine optimization (SEO) and for link generation, without regard for how the files on your web server are organized. You can define your routes using a convenient route template syntax that supports route value constraints, defaults and optional values.
- Model bindingASP.NET Core MVC model binding converts client request data (form values, route data, query string parameters, HTTP headers) into objects that the controller can handle. As a result, your controller logic doesn't have to do the work of figuring out the incoming request data; it simply has the data as parameters to its action methods.
- Model validationASP.NET Core MVC supports validation by decorating your model object with data annotation validation attributes. The validation attributes are checked on the client side before values are posted to the server, as well as on the server before the controller action is called.
- Dependency injectionASP.NET Core has built-in support for dependency injection (DI). In ASP.NET Core MVC, controllers can request needed services through their constructors, allowing them to follow the Explicit Dependencies Principle.
- FiltersFilters help developers encapsulate cross-cutting concerns, like exception handling or authorization. Filters enable running custom pre- and post-processing logic for action methods, and can be configured to run at certain points within the execution pipeline for a given request. Filters can be applied to controllers or actions as attributes (or can be run globally). Several filters (such as
Authorize) are included in the framework.
[Authorize]is the attribute that is used to create MVC authorization filters.
- AreasAreas provide a way to partition a large ASP.NET Core MVC Web app into smaller functional groupings. An area is an MVC structure inside an application. In an MVC project, logical components like Model, Controller, and View are kept in different folders, and MVC uses naming conventions to create the relationship between these components. For a large app, it may be advantageous to partition the app into separate high level areas of functionality. For instance, an e-commerce app with multiple business units, such as checkout, billing, and search etc. Each of these units have their own logical component views, controllers, and models.
- Web APIsIn addition to being a great platform for building web sites, ASP.NET Core MVC has great support for building Web APIs. You can build services that reach a broad range of clients including browsers and mobile devices.
- TestabilityThe framework's use of interfaces and dependency injection make it well-suited to unit testing, and the framework includes features (like a TestHost and InMemory provider for Entity Framework) that make integration tests quick and easy as well.
- Razor view engineASP.NET Core MVC views use the Razor view engine to render views. Razor is a compact, expressive and fluid template markup language for defining views using embedded C# code. Razor is used to dynamically generate web content on the server. You can cleanly mix server code with client side content and code.
- Strongly typed viewsRazor views in MVC can be strongly typed based on your model. Controllers can pass a strongly typed model to views enabling your views to have type checking and IntelliSense support.
- Tag HelpersTag Helpers enable server side code to participate in creating and rendering HTML elements in Razor files. You can use tag helpers to define custom tags (for example,
<environment>) or to modify the behavior of existing tags (for example,
<label>). Tag Helpers bind to specific elements based on the element name and its attributes. They provide the benefits of server-side rendering while still preserving an HTML editing experience.
- View ComponentsView Components allow you to package rendering logic and reuse it throughout the application. They're similar to partial views, but with associated logic.
However, who offer the best ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 hosting which could avoid all the possible compatible issues? After reviewing over 30 top ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 host, we would like to recommend following three hosting providers as your best choice for their rich features, prompted customer support, high reliability and affordable price.
Cheap Recommended ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 Hosting
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting is 100% Compatible with ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1
As a technology focused web host, ASPHostPortal's web hosting packages are designed to support popular web development technologies. Windows and ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 hosting are at the core of our business practice. ASPHostPortal has over 10
ASPHostPortal is Microsoft No #1 Hosting Partner
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC 6, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
ASPHostPortal ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 Hosting is Affordable
With regard to the Windows hosting packages, ASPHostPortal.com releases eight plans called Host Intro, Host One until Host Seven at the prices of $2.10/mo, $5.00/mo until $70.00/mo. Three billing cycles with different prices are available. For instance, the prices of the primary plan are rated at $5.00/mo for 3-year term, $6.00/mo for 1-year term and $8.00/mo for 3-month term.
ASPHostPortal ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 Hosting Speed and Uptime
ASPHostPortal reaches its 100% guarantee perfectly reaching its uptime guarantee. The success of ASPHostPortal results from its world-class data centers, latest technologies and many engineers’ commitments.
ASPHostPortal has multiple data centers in (US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Chennai), Canada (Toronto), Brazil (Sao Paulo)).You can be rest assured that your websites or dedicated servers are secured, managed and monitored in a state-of-the-art facility, and as a customer you have access to their engineers and the most reliable support team.
Best UK ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 Hosting Recommendation
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Using Premium Servers For Their ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 Hosting
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is using Premium servers from Dell; servers deliver excellent balance of outstanding performance, availability and flexibility for your growing network infrastructure applications as well as web, messaging, database and file/print consolidation.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Has WordClass Data Center
UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides global, on-demand data center and hosting services from facilities across the European Continent. They leverage best-in-class connectivity and technology to innovate industry leading, fully automated solutions that empower enterprises with complete access, control, security, and scalability. Their servers are located in the four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany) and Paris (France).
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Has Excellent Uptime Rate
Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 UK Hosting Partner
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
Reliable India ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 Hosting Recommendation
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is The Best India ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 Hosting
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Offers Uptime Guarantee
As the most reliable web hosting company, WindowsASPNETHosting.in guarantees at least 99.9% uptime, meaning that customers’ websites can be accessible at any time on the web. This is because the company uses 100% factory built and tested DELL servers, featuring SSD, RAID 5, 2x AMD Opteron 4226, and 32GB of RAM to maximize uptime to the largest extent.
Besides, WindowsASPNETHosting.in leverages the power of world-class data center to place these quality and robust web servers. The data center is rent from NWT – the largest IDC in India, featuring UPS for unceasing and stable power supply, advanced cooling system for climate control, DDoS response to avoid malicious attack, tier 3 telecom provider to shorten the network path, firewall to block unnecessary ports, and 24/7 monitoring to ensure all the facilities are working properly.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Has Expert Customer Service
As customer service is the most essential part in web hosting, WindowsASPNETHosting.in spares no effort to satisfy every customer. This company owns a team of passionate and professional technical staffs, who are accessible twenty-four hours one day and seven days one week, even deep at night. In view of the support way, WindowsASPNETHosting.in makes customers well-prepared with email ticket. It contains quantities of hosting related articles in the knowledgebase, which is placed right under the support section.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is Microsoft No #1 India Hosting Partner
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is the India’s #1 Windows hosting provider that offers the most reliable world class Windows hosting solutions for their customers. WindowsASPNETHosting.in provides high quality affordable India’s Windows hosting services for personal and companies of all sizes. Host your website with an innovative, reliable, and a friendly India’s Windows hosting company who cares about your business.