Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
For the third year in a row, Magento has powered more Internet Retailer Top 1000 merchants than anyone else—more than double the amount of any other provider.
Magento has been named the top eCommerce platform on the inaugural Internet Retailer B2B eCommerce 300 guide, with 41 merchants that list Magento as their eCommerce platform.
Magento is the top eCommerce platform to the Internet Retailer Hot 100, representing retailers that deliver the most innovative ideas in commerce.
We are excited to announce the latest version of the Magento platform to help continue that success into 2019. Magento 22.214.171.124 is here with new tools to help merchants fuel their growth while empowering developers to deliver on client expectations faster and more easily.
As merchants grow and evolve, so do the ways they sell, store, and deliver their products. Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) helps merchants improve operational efficiency by managing inventory across multiple physical locations from within the Magento admin. Additionally, merchants can:
- Assign products and quantities to each fulfillment source, such as warehouses, stores, distribution centers or third-party drop shippers.
- Track inventory at each source for easier management of inventory.
- Streamline operations with rules to prioritize and automatically control the inventory sources that are used to fulfill orders for each website in real- time.
- Integrate with third-party inventory systems
Even merchants with a single inventory source benefit from MSI with an inventory reservation system that tracks deductions from the salable product stock when customers add products to carts. This results in accurate quantity counts and high performing checkouts that improve conversion rates.
Improve your operations with Multi-Source Inventory
Smartphone penetration is expected to reach 90% in 2019 with nearly three-quarters of consumers engaging in mobile shopping. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) enable merchants to deliver superior mobile experiences that boost conversion rates and increase engagement. PWA Studio provides tools that will make it faster and cheaper to build Magento-powered PWA experiences.
With PWA studio, merchants can deliver app-like mobile commerce that is fast, integrated, and reliable. These experiences are proven to improve SEO and to drive 50% higher conversion rates, and 50% better page performance on average. Designed with the developer in mind using reference themes, guided development, and open web standards, PWA Studio also speeds time to market and lowers the total cost of ownership.
As an open source initiative, PWA Studio will have regular updates—independent of Magento releases—rapidly adding new features, reference theme enhancements, and quality improvements. With developers and partners already building PWAs we are excited about the future of front-end development on Magento. For information on how to work with PWA Studio and visibility into our roadmap visit pwastudio.io.
Deliver app-like shopping experiences in the mobile browser
Gone are the days of creating pages and managing site content using HTML and CSS. Available for Magento Commerce, Page Builder introduces an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface; a powerful set of content types like images, videos, and banners; and instant preview capabilities that enable non-technical users to take control of their content. Now you can create new pages, enrich products and categories, and launch content updates quickly and easily without the help of a front-end web developer.
A flexible grid system allows you to position page elements in a highly customizable way and in-context text editing streamlines the whole process. The appearance and behavior of content types can be quickly tuned to accommodate any design.
Page Builder is fully integrated with existing Magento functionality such as media gallery and widgets so you can incorporate these assets into your pages. You can also use Page Builder to create dynamic content blocks used throughout your site, and you can schedule content to go live in the future with content staging and preview.
Page Builder currently has limited availability for our Early Adopter Program. Page Builder will be Generally Available for all Magento Commerce customers as part of the upcoming Magento 126.96.36.199 release.
Create and manage site content with an intuitive, powerful drag-and-drop editor
In addition to these new features included with the latest release, Magento 188.8.131.52 delivers updates and enhancements across the entire platform:
- Magento Shipping – Added support for new fulfillment options and expanded global availability.
- GraphQL – a flexible and performant storefront API with rich developer tooling that is integrated into the Magento API ecosystem. Developers will be able to more easily query specific data elements from APIs in a single request. GraphQL’s focused responses provide faster and more predictable presentation results, even on slow networks.
- Asynchronous & Bulk Web APIs – new scalable APIs enable better control over the timing and execution visibility of API calls, at greater volume, and without waiting for all previous operations to complete, all of which allow for faster performance.
- Declarative schema – Ease the upgrade and installation process by allowing developers to declare the final desired state of the database and have the system adjust to it automatically, without performing redundant operations.
- Improved indexing performance – Sharding and parallel processing of indexers reduces indexation times by over 60% to support larger sites and quicker product updates.
- New security tools – Help further secure your stores and prevent fake logins with Google ReCAPTCHA and Two Factor Authentication.
What's New in Magento 2.3.4?
Look for the following highlights in this release:
Substantial security enhancements
This release includes the following security enhancements:
Over 30 security enhancements that help close cross-site scripting (XSS) and remote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities
No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. Most of these issues require that an attacker first obtains access to the Admin. As a result, we remind you to take all necessary steps to protect your Admin, including but not limited to these efforts: IP whitelisting, two-factor authentication, use of a VPN, the use of a unique location rather than
/admin, and good password hygiene. See Adobe Security Bulletin for a discussion of these fixed issues. All known exploitable security issues fixed in this release (2.3.4) have been ported to 2.2.11, 184.108.40.206, and 220.127.116.11, as appropriate.
Security enhancements and fixes to core code
Additional security enhancements include:
- Removal of custom layout updates and the deprecation of layout updates to remove the opportunity for Remote Code Execution (RCE). The Custom Layout Update field on the CMS Page Edit, Category Edit, and Product Edit pages has now been converted to a selector. You can no longer specify an entity-specific layout update with text but instead must create a physical file that contains the layout updates and select it for use.
- Redesigned content template features so that only whitelisted variables can be added to templates. This avoids the situation where administrator-defined templates such as email, newsletters, and CMS content can include variables and directives that can directly call PHP functions on objects.
The following platform upgrades help enhance website security and PCI compliance.
- Enhancements to the message queue framework. Magento now supports the latest release of RabbitMQ v3.8, which is the third-party technology that underlies the Magento message queue framework.
- Improved page caching and session storage. This release has been tested on the latest stable release of Redis v5.0.6.
- Enhanced support for MariaDB 10.2. Before Magento 2.3.4, when using declarative schema with MariaDB 10.2, Magento threw an error indicating that the schema was not up-to-date after running
bin/magento setup:upgrade. With this release, we have normalized the values returned by MariaDB, which allows system integrators to use declarative schema with both MySQL and MariaDB.
- The core integration of the Authorize.net payment method has been deprecated. Please use the official payment integration that is available on Marketplace.
Note: Magento 2.3.4 has not been tested with PHP 7.1. PHP 7.1 reached EOL (End of Life) on December 1, 2019. We recommend updating your deployment to a supported version of PHP.
Merchants and customers will see performance improvements as a result of these enhancements:
- Redundant non-cached requests to the server on catalog pages have been eliminated by refactoring the customer section invalidation mechanism and improving banner cache logic.
- Added the ability to disable statistic collecting for Reports module by default. A new configuration setting (System Configuration > General > Reports > General Options) allows merchants to completely or partially disable Magento Reports. (Statistics collection for the Reports module is disabled by default. Magento recommends disabling Reports functionality for performance reasons when this capability is not required.)
This release contains 250 enhancements to core quality, which improve the quality of the Framework and these modules: catalog, sales, PayPal, Elasticsearch, import, and CMS.
Merchant tool enhancements
- Integration with Adobe Stock image galleries. The new bundled Adobe stock integration extension enables merchants to add high quality media assets to their website content without leaving the Magento Admin. Merchants can use the searchable interface in the Magento Media Gallery to explore, preview, license, and deploy stock images in website content.
Inventory Management enhancements for this release include:
- Addressed a known performance issue that caused higher than expected loads on the database server in scenarios involving the shopping cart.
- Updated the Inventory Reservations CLI command to reduce memory usage when finding and compensating for missing reservations on large catalogs.
- Resolved multiple quality issues, including those related to credit memos, grouped products, source and stock mass actions.
This release includes improved GraphQL coverage for search, layered navigation, cart functionality. The following mutations/queries are available:
- Guest carts can now be merged with customer carts. The
mergeCartsmutation transfers the contents of a guest cart into the cart of a logged-in customer.
- A customer can start an order on one device and complete it on another. Use the `customerCart query to obtain the cart ID for a logged-in customer.
- Layered navigation can use custom filters. The
filterattribute of the
productsquery now requires the
ProductAttributeFilterInputobject. You can specify a pre-defined filter in this object, or define a custom filter. As a result, layered navigation on your website filters on the attributes you need.
- You can search categories by ID, name, and/or URL key. The [
categoryList](/guides/v2.3/graphql/queries/category-list.html) query replaces the deprecatedcategory` query.
ProductInterfacesupports fixed product taxes (such as WEEE). Use the
storeConfigquery to determine whether to store supports these taxes.
cartobject has been enhanced to include information about promotions and applied discounts at the line and cart levels.
For information on these enhancements plus other improvements.
- Live Chat powered by dotdigital enables merchants to increase conversion rates, and keep customers coming back with real-time engagement. All Magento 2.3.x merchants (both Magento Open Source and Magento Commerce) can receive a free live chat agent without the need for a full dotdigital Engagement Cloud license.
- Engagement Cloud includes a new Chat widget that makes it easy for shoppers to communicate in real time with customers as they shop in your store. Chat can be accessed from the Engagement Cloud section of the Magento configuration, or directly from your Engagement Cloud account.
Google Shopping ads Channel
Google Shopping ads Channel Release Notes describes all changes to this feature for Magento 2.3.x.
Vendor-developed extension enhancements
This release of Magento includes extensions developed by third-party vendors. It includes both quality and UX improvements to these extensions.
Klarna Payments has a new Data sharing on load field in the Magento configuration that can be set to share customer data either after the transaction is authorized, or when the Klarna payment method is selected during checkout.
Cheap Recommended Magento 2.3.4 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting is 100% Compatible with Magento 2.3.4
As a technology focused web host, ASPHostPortal's web hosting packages are designed to support popular web development technologies. Windows and Magento 2.3.4 hosting are at the core of their business practice. ASPHostPortal has over 10 years combined experience in .NET, PHP, Network Administration, System Integration and related technologies to support mission critical hosting for applications built on these platforms.
ASPHostPortal is Microsoft No #1 Hosting Partner
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC 6, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
ASPHostPortal Magento 2.3.4 Hosting is Affordable
With regard to the Windows hosting packages, ASPHostPortal.com releases eight plans called Host Intro, Host One until Host Seven at the prices of $1.00/mo, $5.00/mo until $70.00/mo. Three billing cycles with different prices are available. For instance, the prices of the primary plan are rated at $5.00/mo for 3-year term, $6.00/mo for 1-year term and $8.00/mo for 3-month term.
ASPHostPortal Magento 2.3.4 Hosting Speed and Uptime
ASPHostPortal reaches its 100% guarantee perfectly reaching its uptime guarantee. The success of ASPHostPortal results from its world-class data centers, latest technologies and many engineers’ commitments.
ASPHostPortal has multiple data centers in (US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Chennai), Canada (Toronto), Brazil (Sao Paulo)).You can be rest assured that your websites or dedicated servers are secured, managed and monitored in a state-of-the-art facility, and as a customer you have access to their engineers and the most reliable support team.
Cheap Recommended UK Magento 2.3.4 Hosting Recommendation
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Using Premium Servers For Their Magento 2.3.4 Hosting
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is using Premium servers from Dell; servers deliver excellent balance of outstanding performance, availability and flexibility for your growing network infrastructure applications as well as web, messaging, database and file/print consolidation.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Has WordClass Data Center
UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides global, on-demand data center and hosting services from facilities across the European Continent. They leverage best-in-class connectivity and technology to innovate industry leading, fully automated solutions that empower enterprises with complete access, control, security, and scalability. Their servers are located in the four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany) and Paris (France).
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Has Excellent Uptime Rate
Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 UK Hosting Partner
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
Cheap Recommended India Magento 2.3.4 Hosting Recommendation
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is The Best India Magento 2.3.4 Hosting
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best Magento 2.3.4 hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable Magento 2.3.4 hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Offers Uptime Guarantee
As the most reliable web hosting company, WindowsASPNETHosting.in guarantees at least 99.9% uptime, meaning that customers’ websites can be accessible at any time on the web. This is because the company uses 100% factory built and tested DELL servers, featuring SSD, RAID 5, 2x AMD Opteron 4226, and 32GB of RAM to maximize uptime to the largest extent.
Besides, WindowsASPNETHosting.in leverages the power of world-class data center to place these quality and robust web servers. The data center is rent from NWT – the largest IDC in India, featuring UPS for unceasing and stable power supply, advanced cooling system for climate control, DDoS response to avoid malicious attack, tier 3 telecom provider to shorten the network path, firewall to block unnecessary ports, and 24/7 monitoring to ensure all the facilities are working properly.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Has Expert Customer Service
As customer service is the most essential part in web hosting, WindowsASPNETHosting.in spares no effort to satisfy every customer. This company owns a team of passionate and professional technical staffs, who are accessible twenty-four hours one day and seven days one week, even deep at night. In view of the support way, WindowsASPNETHosting.in makes customers well-prepared with email ticket. It contains quantities of hosting related articles in the knowledgebase, which is placed right under the support section.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is Microsoft No #1 India Hosting Partner
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is the India’s #1 Windows hosting provider that offers the most reliable world class Windows hosting solutions for their customers. WindowsASPNETHosting.in provides high quality affordable India’s Windows hosting services for personal and companies of all sizes. Host your website with an innovative, reliable, and a friendly India’s Windows hosting company who cares about your business.