PrestaShop is a free and open source e-commerce solution. More than 135,000 online shops worldwide are powered by PrestaShop.
PrestaShop software is written in PHP and based on the Smarty template engine. MySQL is the default database engine. Since 2007, PrestaShop has revolutionized the industry by providing features that engage shoppers and increase online sales. PrestaShop is the winner of the 2010 and 2011 Best Open-source Business Application awards.
PrestaShop is translated into 56 languages including latvian and russian. Technical support is provided on the official forum from PrestaShop growing Community consisting of more than 450,000 active members. The software makes extensive use of AJAX in the admin panel, while module blocks can be easily added to the store to provide extra functionality; these are normally provided free of charge by independent developers.
The software provides over 310 built-in features including unlimited product inventory management, layered navigation, fully customizable templates, analytics and reporting, promotion rules, multi-store management, unlimited currencies and return management.
What are the new features in PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 release?
PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 44 regressions reported since the initial 188.8.131.52 release.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
Back office regressions
- Stock page - If a product attribute contains a comma, it is not displayed
- Dashboard page - Selecting a date range doesn’t work and causes a jquery error
- Modules page - Cannot install any module when the employee language is Spanish
- Performance page - Cannot change the settings in a single store context
- Customer view page - The pagination of the voucher block is not working
- SQL Manager page - SQL query return exception
- Invoices page - Longer buttons overflow their container on lower resolutions
- Localization Page - There is no confirmation modal when changing the default currency
- View supplier page - Unexpected error
- View customer page - Incorrect display of the address block
- Add/edit tax rule page - The state and the postal code fields are not aligned
- Add/edit category page - The browser is unable to show the error message on a hidden element
- Add/edit country page - The address format is badly displayed
- Add/edit customer group page - The “Category discount” part is misaligned
- Add/edit attribute and add/edit social title pages - The language dropdown is not well displayed when resizing the window
- Add/edit product page - When we try to delete all combinations, the warning modal is empty
- Edit supplier page - Unable to save “meta_keywords” field
- If using the multistore and while making a manual upgrade, a new line in ps_configuration is created for PS_VERSION_DB
- In the Credit slip, the Ecotax is displayed in the Tax details while it shouldn’t
- Order details page - While adding a discount, the modal is not well displayed
- Order details page - An exception is displayed when the status of the “merchandise return” is deleted
- Order details page - The errors while deleting a product are not displayed
- Order details page - Debug mode enabled - an exception is displayed when ordering a deleted product with a file customization
- Orders - Cannot extend the order grid query from a module
- Buttons are not well displayed - part 1
- Buttons are not well displayed - part 2
- Buttons are not well displayed - part 3
- Floating button over some elements on migrated pages preventing to save form
Front office regressions
- The problem when adding images with different ratio
- After upgrade, the theme must be updated to be able to pay into the final step
- Simple anchors don’t work on CMS page
- The add to cart button is not working when clicking on the cart icon
- Product disabled - An exception is displayed when changing combination or increasing/decreasing a quantity
- Product comment structured data AggregateRating isn’t working
- Shopping cart page - An exception is displayed when a product added to the cart is transformed from a simple product to a product with combinations
- Product structured data JSON-LD problem when the price is not displayed
- Search with semicolon gives no result. Search differs from earlier versions of find()
- An exception is displayed when a product added to the cart is transformed from a simple product to a product with combinations
- The product flags are displayed in the same row with no space
- There is a horizontal scrollbar on the homepage under 991px and the carousel overflows the content
- The search button in the header is not responsive on mobile
- Featured product not well displayed with responsive
- Bad display in auto-upgrade module
- Ps_banner module fixed width and height value
However, who offer the best PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 hosting which could avoid all the possible compatible issues? After reviewing over 30 top PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 host, we would like to recommend following three hosting providers as your best choice for their rich features, prompted customer support, high reliability and affordable price.
Cheap Recommended PrestaShop v18.104.22.168 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting is 100% Compatible with PrestaShop v22.214.171.124
As a technology focused web host, ASPHostPortal's web hosting packages are designed to support popular web development technologies. Windows and PrestaShop v126.96.36.199 hosting are at the core of their business practice. ASPHostPortal has over 10 years combined experience in .NET, PHP, Network Administration, System Integration and related technologies to support mission critical hosting for applications built on these platforms.
ASPHostPortal is Microsoft No #1 Hosting Partner
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC 6, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
ASPHostPortal PrestaShop v188.8.131.52 Hosting is Affordable
With regard to the Windows hosting packages, ASPHostPortal.com releases eight plans called Host Intro, Host One until Host Seven at the prices of $1.00/mo, $5.00/mo until $70.00/mo. Three billing cycles with different prices are available. For instance, the prices of the primary plan are rated at $5.00/mo for 3-year term, $6.00/mo for 1-year term and $8.00/mo for 3-month term.
ASPHostPortal PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 Hosting Speed and Uptime
ASPHostPortal reaches its 100% guarantee perfectly reaching its uptime guarantee. The success of ASPHostPortal results from its world-class data centers, latest technologies and many engineers’ commitments.
ASPHostPortal has multiple data centers in (US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Chennai), Canada (Toronto), Brazil (Sao Paulo)).You can be rest assured that your websites or dedicated servers are secured, managed and monitored in a state-of-the-art facility, and as a customer you have access to their engineers and the most reliable support team.
Cheap Recommended UK PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 Hosting Recommendation
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Using Premium Servers For Their PrestaShop v18.104.22.168 Hosting
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is using Premium servers from Dell; servers deliver excellent balance of outstanding performance, availability and flexibility for your growing network infrastructure applications as well as web, messaging, database and file/print consolidation.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Has WordClass Data Center
UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides global, on-demand data center and hosting services from facilities across the European Continent. They leverage best-in-class connectivity and technology to innovate industry leading, fully automated solutions that empower enterprises with complete access, control, security, and scalability. Their servers are located in the four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany) and Paris (France).
UKWindowsHostASP.NET Has Excellent Uptime Rate
Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 UK Hosting Partner
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
Cheap Recommended India PrestaShop v22.214.171.124 Hosting Recommendation
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is The Best India PrestaShop v126.96.36.199 Hosting
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN, one of the best PrestaShop v188.8.131.52 hosting provider in India. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an innovative web hosting brand which is tapped by a group of experienced developers. It has been devoting itself to providing unbeatable PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 hosting solutions for more than 10,000 websites all over the world, and enjoys high reputation from webmasters ranging from freelancers and small businesses to corporations and enterprises.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Offers Uptime Guarantee
As the most reliable web hosting company, WindowsASPNETHosting.in guarantees at least 99.9% uptime, meaning that customers’ websites can be accessible at any time on the web. This is because the company uses 100% factory built and tested DELL servers, featuring SSD, RAID 5, 2x AMD Opteron 4226, and 32GB of RAM to maximize uptime to the largest extent.
Besides, WindowsASPNETHosting.in leverages the power of world-class data center to place these quality and robust web servers. The data center is rent from NWT – the largest IDC in India, featuring UPS for unceasing and stable power supply, advanced cooling system for climate control, DDoS response to avoid malicious attack, tier 3 telecom provider to shorten the network path, firewall to block unnecessary ports, and 24/7 monitoring to ensure all the facilities are working properly.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Has Expert Customer Service
As customer service is the most essential part in web hosting, WindowsASPNETHosting.in spares no effort to satisfy every customer. This company owns a team of passionate and professional technical staffs, who are accessible twenty-four hours one day and seven days one week, even deep at night. In view of the support way, WindowsASPNETHosting.in makes customers well-prepared with email ticket. It contains quantities of hosting related articles in the knowledgebase, which is placed right under the support section.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is Microsoft No #1 India Hosting Partner
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is the India’s #1 Windows hosting provider that offers the most reliable world class Windows hosting solutions for their customers. WindowsASPNETHosting.in provides high quality affordable India’s Windows hosting services for personal and companies of all sizes. Host your website with an innovative, reliable, and a friendly India’s Windows hosting company who cares about your business.