Note: If you already have a target database, you can skip to step 6.
To create a new MySQL database:
- Log in to your Hosting Dashboard.
- In the left pane, click MySQL Management.
- Click Add MySQL Database.
- Name the database.
- Create a username and password. The database is created for you, with the username and password applied to the first user.
- Set the privileges for the new user.
- Select the database that you want to import.
- Click Access phpMyAdmin.
- Click the Import tab on top.
- Click Choose File and select the database file you want to import.
- Click Go.
- Once you are finished importing, your new database will be populated with the imported database information.